Friday, November 16, 2007

My First Post

This is the very first post on my new blog. Teachers here at Canal School are beginning to get very excited about creating their own blog. During the last couple of weeks blogging has started to take off in the Westbrook School Department. Currently, I know of atleast 5 teacehers that are blogging with their students about classwork and different books.

I have yet to decide what the focus of my blog will be about. I am hoping that students and parents will ask me questions about school, healthy activities, baseball, or whatever is on your mind. I will do my best to provide accurate and timely information.

Happy Blogging!
MR. Ray

4 comments:

Mrs. LaRose said...

Your blog is bloggerific Mr. Ray! Yes, we are very excited about blogging in my room. It's amazing how many great things the internet has to offer!

JRAY said...

Thanks for visiting Mrs. LaRose! Hopefully this will be something that is a great resource for parents and students.

Anonymous said...

This is so much better than paper=) it is aslo really FUN!!!! Thanks for making this. It is so cool=D

-Tyler.E

Anonymous said...

Your my second blog that i've been on and I like both of them. I am going to do your challeng and I know I won't forget it.

-Jaime